COLOR OOPS RUINED MY HAIR. WHAT CAN I DO?
• The first thing you should do if Color Oops has damaged your hair is to relax because there is a solution.
• In order to move forward with a solution, you must first assess the extent of the damage to your hair.
• Start with intensive hydration treatments with hair masks applied twice a week if the damage is minor to moderate.
• If the damage is severe, you should use more concentrated and reparative remedies, such as Pantene Rescue Shots or Olaplex, which I’ll go over later.
• In order for you to put your anxiety and pain aside, I predict that, despite the damage, if you follow my suggestions, you will regain hair health in just two weeks.
COLOR OOPS RUINED YOUR HAIR?
I recognize your sorrow and desperation, but the first thing I advise you to do is to relax since, even in the worst scenario, there is a solution.
Try this before continuing to read. Inhale deeply, then let it out. ten times is plenty.
Are you more at ease? Okay, now let’s decide what to do as a group.
You must hone your senses of touch and sight in order to analyze the harm that Color Oops did to your hair in the first place.
- Is your hair curly?
- Is the texture of your hair coarse and stiff?
- Are your hair’s ends split, broken, or both?
If you said “yes” to most of the questions, your hair is probably damaged.
Now, did the harm actually result from the color oops?
Think. Is there a chance that Color Oops harmed your hair first?
Because if your hair was already damaged before using Color Oops, it will remain damaged after using it.
In order to remove color from your hair, Color Oops uses powerful chemicals like sulfur. It is not a repair procedure.
Additionally, despite being far less severe than bleaching, this product is still made of chemicals. Your damaged hair will get worse if you add Color Oops’s action to it.
However, what’s done is done, and now is not the time for people to turn on one another. Do you understand the reason? Because even if your hair was damaged by Color Oops, you can still restore its health.
DETERMINE THE SEVERITY OF THE DAMAGE IF COLOR OOPS CAUSED YOUR HAIR TO BE DAMAGED.
- So, hair damage is mild to moderate if it is frizzy, has split ends, is rough, and is hard to get out of tangles.
- Your hair is significantly damaged if it stretches like gum, the ends break when you touch them, and it is tough to disentangle when wet.
But don’t despair; I previously said that even in the worst-case scenario, things will get better. And everything will depend on the recuperation plan for your hair health that you must adhere to.
- Putting on moisturizing masks twice a week for two weeks will help hair with light to moderate damage get better.
- Chemistry repairers like Olaplex 3 must be used if your hair is seriously damaged.
Have you assessed how badly your hair has been damaged? It needs to be fixed now.
HOW TO FIX LIGHT TO MODERATE HAIR DAMAGE CAUSED BY COLOR OOPS
If you do some basic hair care as part of your beauty routine, it will be easier to get your hair back to normal if it gets a little or a lot of damage after Color Oops.
To begin with, start applying hydrating masks at least twice a week.
You can make them at home with coconut oil, jojoba oil, shea butter, or almond oil.
But since you favor commercial goods, below is a list of the top repairmen available.
- Marc Anthony Grow Long
The avocado oil, keratin, and other nutrients in this anti-breakage and anti-fall mask You will start to notice the changes after the second application, and it is perfect for hair with frizz and split ends.
Every time you wash your hair, you can use it as a conditioner and let it in for 5 to 10 minutes. Or you may just apply it and leave it on for 15 minutes twice a week.
- L’Oreal Professional Serie Expert Absolut Repair Gold Quinoa & Protein
Of course, in its salon-specific version, this is one of the hair-healing lines that I personally use in the salon. For home usage, however, L’Oreal has been dispensing the same formula for some time.
Why is it so successful? Because it makes the hair thicker and fills in the gaps caused by color oops.
It should be applied to damp hair twice a week and left in for 20 minutes.
- Olaplex 4 shampoo and Olaplex 5 conditioner.
Thanks to the ever-present Kim Kardashian, who astounded the world by going from dark to platinum blonde in a matter of hours, you’ve probably heard a lot about the Olaplex. The professional version of the Olaplex was his trade secret from her.
However, since the damage to your hair is not severe, you can use Olaplex 4 and 5, a shampoo and conditioner that you can use daily each time you wash your hair.
•The only thing you need to remember is to give the conditioner at least 5 minutes to work on your hair to get the best benefits.
You should also change some of the things you do to your hair along with using these products.
- Avoid washing your hair every day because it strips it of the natural oils secreted by your scalp that keep it moisturized. Every 72 hours is the ideal time frame for washing your hair.
- Avoid wearing your hair up all the time; at the very least, let it down while you sleep or are at home for a few hours. The acidic poisons that build up in tied hair are not aerated.
- Avoid overusing heat tools; the iron, curling iron, and hair dryer all dehydrate hair.
The harm Color Oops caused to your hair will be entirely repaired if you adhere to these instructions for about two weeks.
Let’s go on to those who have recognized how severely damaged their hair is. You should continue to have hope, but you should start by focusing on your hair’s recovery right away.
AFTER COLOR OOPS, A PLAN TO RESTORE SEVERELY DAMAGED HAIR
In this situation, your hair is weak, so you need to use products that are made to fix damaged hair.
- PANTENE RESCUE SHOTS
You can buy mend ampoules from this company that contain B5, a protein vitamin complex, and.
Its application is also very straightforward.
- After you wash your hair and before you untangle it, use an ampoule to repair it from the roots to the ends without touching the scalp.
- For increased absorption, put a cap on your hair and let it sit for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with lukewarm, almost cold water.
- Dry and comb your hair.
Since your hair is severely damaged, you should only apply this treatment once per week. Additionally, too much protein can damage your hair fiber.
- THE OLAPLEX 3
This is the most popular and widely used hair repair product since it reconstructs your hair’s DNA, restoring it from the inside out.
After using it, your hair will be soft, smooth, and not broken. This means that the healing is happening right away.
- Using hair clips, divide your hair into four portions, from the front to the nape and from ear to ear.
- Apply a small amount to each section of hair, combing thoroughly to ensure complete coverage.
- Give it between ten and two hours to work. You will get better results if you give it more time to work on your hair.
- Rinse your hair well with water that is between warm and almost cold before you use shampoo and conditioner.
Although you generally won’t need it, Olaplex 3 can be applied up to twice a week because it totally restores the hair after the first application.
Although Color Oops is one of the mildest, color removers are some of the most damaging chemical agents for the fiber of the hair.
But you never know how your hair will respond, particularly if it has any indications of prior harm.
But don’t worry; you can start now and the solution is just a step away.
Watch: ColorOops Ruined My hair!
How Long Can I Leave Olaplex 3 in My Hair?
CAN YOU USE COLOR OOPS ON WET HAIR?