What is Adore hair dye?
Adore is a Semi-Permanent Hair Color product which gives natural looking color while making your hair as healthy resilient shine. Also, it sticks into your hair in better condition. It is famous for good reasons:
- It fades evenly
- Can mix well with conditioners
- Can dye easily
- No unnecessary hair damages
Because of these good reasons, no one goes wrong with Adore. It’s ammonia, peroxide, and alcohol-free product which you can choose from 56 shades of it. That is why this brand is trending all the time.
How long does Adore hair dye last?
Adore hair dye lasts about 4 to 6 weeks (between 16 and 20 washes).
- You should wash your hair every two to three days.
- Nourish your hair with a mask only once a week using a sulfate-free shampoo.
As with other hair dye brands, Adore also depends on your hair conditions, how well you take care of your hair coloring.
If you’re not cared well, your hair dye can fade much faster.
If you want your color to stay true and vibrant, there are some important things that you’ll need to keep in mind.
Is adore a good hair color? Why do consumers love Adore?
When you apply Adore to your hair, you’ll get a beautiful color for 3 to 4 weeks because Adore semi-permanent hair dye has strong, long-lasting pigments.
How to make Adore hair dye last longer?
- Do not wash your hair too frequently: Avoid washing your hair every day. It’s better to wash once every 2-3 days.
- Use sulfate-free products: Sulfates can cause the color to fade much faster, therefore always try to use shampoos and conditioners that do not contain sulfates.
- Do not use heat styling tools: Avoid heat styling tools too much. If you still need it, be sure to use a heat protection spray.
- UV Protection: UV rays can also strip your Adore hair color. So, when you go out, make sure to protect your hair from the sun. You can use sun-protection products for your hair.
- Do not use shampoo just after coloring: You should ideally wait for 2 to 3 days before shampooing after coloring your hair. Adore hair dye pigments need some time to completely coat the surface of your hair shaft and fix. If you use shampoo, it can quickly prevent that from happening.
- Deep condition at once a week: Do you know that, too much deep conditioning can cause your hair to become greasy, and you’ll be tempted to wash your hair again
- Use color safe shampoos: There are shampoos specially formulated for colored hair. They do not contain parabens, sulfates and alcohol, so they are softer than your hair. And they do not remove hair color. Therefore, in order to make your hair color last longer, it is better to use color-protective shampoos and conditioners.
Does adore hair dye fade?
You can use color depositing shampoo every time you wash your hair and leave it on for 3 to 7 minutes. Then pigments will be settled well. No matter how careful you are with your hair care routine, Adore hair color will eventually fade.
How to prevent hair dye from fading?
- You can make your Adore hair color last longer and it will fade sooner or later. So, what to do when that happens? Well, you can go to a beauty salon and dye your hair with the same shade you had.
- Adore has 56 shades to choose from. So, you can try with a different shade this time and you can go for a completely different color as you wish.
- By using your favorite shades of Adore hair dye, you can also color your hair at home. It is advisable to do it, if you’ve mastered the art of DIY hair coloring only.
Adore Hair Dye can last up to 16 to 20 washes. If you take good care of your hair, you can enjoy it. But if you ignore the post-coloring instructions, it may fade faster. If you want long-term results, remember to follow the instructions which Wrinky has given.