What is Iroiro hair dye?
Iroiro is a semi-permanent hair dye contains natural ingredients, including pure coconut oil, as extra conditioner and natural Yuzu-cranberry fragrance. Instead of using conventional plastic bottles or jars, they have reduced 70% of carbon footprint by using eco-pouches and you can squeeze out every drop of natural vibrant hair color from it. Company confirmed that they have not tested these products on animals. It is 100% Vegan & Cruelty Free.
How long does Iroiro stay in your hair?
According to the Iroiro manufactures views, “Iroiro semi-permanent hair dyes last for 6 to 12 washes. Hair colors may or may not last for more than 12 washes depending on hair type, the color of the semi-permanent hair dye, and the type of shampoo and conditioner. That being said according to many of our happy customers our colors last too long, at least a month if not two months using sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner with cool water”. So, you should leave color in hair for 30 minutes or longer after applying. You can cover hair with plastic cap, blow dry for 15 minutes and do heating process for the best results.
Does Iroiro hair color bleed?
Iroiro does NOT bleed once washed and dried.
Do you use developer with Iroiro?
Iroiro hair colors are direct dye and does not require developer. You need to lift your original hair color before application.
Can you mix Iroiro colors together?
Yes, you can mix Iroiro color with conditioner to create periwinkle/lavender. It is recommended to use Iroiro color liberator to dilute color.
What does Iroiro smell like?
Iroiro are coconut oil based and smell like Candy.
How long does Iroiro silver last?
It last 3-4 weeks. So let it set for 20-30 minutes then rinse.
Is Iroiro a conditioning?
Its 100% Pure Certified Organic Coconut Oil reacts as extra conditioner and will not clog pores.
How do you use Iroiro hair color?
- Shampoo (no conditioner) and dry hair.
- Apply protective cream to hairline on ears to prevent staining.
- Remove the pouch cap.
- Wear protective gloves, and squeeze the desired amount into a bowl.
- Apply color evenly while still wearing protective gloves.
- Leave color in hair for 30 minutes or longer.
- Rinse hair in cold water away from the face.
* Keep in mind that your color will fade with each wash. Color last longer may depending on the type, condition, and porosity of hair.
Watch: How to dye your hair with IROIRO Hair Dye
Do’s and Don’ts for Color Treated Hair
- Do wash your tinted hair using cold or lukewarm water.
- Do an avocado treatment.
- Do wash your hairs at night to prevent your scalp from getting sweaty.
- Do use a boar bristle brush instead of the plastic one.
- Protect your hair from the burning rays of the sun.
- Don’t use the heat styling tools too often with color-treated hair.
- Don’t wash your hair frequently.
- Don’t use sulfate-rich shampoos as they contain salts which strip away the moisture from your hair.
- Don’t apply color to the split ends.
- Don’t overuse hairsprays as they can strip the natural shine of your hair.