We know that all of you reading this article love to dye your hair and see that color lasts longer in your hair. So, let’s first see what these long-lasting hair dyes are?
What does long lasting hair dye mean?
Long lasting hair dye opens up hair shaft to add a synthetic pigment within the hair shells/cuticles, changing the composition of your hair color forever. You can re-apply this hair dye every 4-8 weeks depending on how fast your hair grows.
What brand of hair dye stays in the longest?
Hair color/dye should be used base on your hair condition, purpose to cover your gray or change different color. Hair colors have different categories like Permanent, Demi, and Semi permanent hair color. If your hair is healthy, most of time dye/color stays longer last until you remove it. If your hair condition is unhealthy, weak, or damaged, it will not stay even using permanent hair color. So, it is better to buy branded hair dye product by matching to your expectation.
It is worth spending money and time to color your hair. You want to make dye permanent as much as possible and how you take care of your hair is important. But what is a really long-lasting hair dye color?
5 Best hair dye brands for you…
- Garnier Olia Dark Brown Permanent Hair Dye
- Arctic Fox Vegan and Cruelty-Free Semi-Permanent Hair Color Dye
- L’Oréal Paris Colorista Permanent Gel Hair Dye
- Pravana Chromasilk Vivids Vibrant Color
- Punky Semi Permanent Conditioning Hair Color
What Color Hair Dye Lasts the Longest?
As a rule, you can change the hair color up to three shades lighter or darker than its initial shade. Keep in mind that your natural hair color or its recently dyed color will be impacted for how your next dye session stays long-lasting.
Brown hair dye is the color can stay lasts the longest. It is not a matter that your hair naturally blonde or brunettes, you need to bleach your hair in order to get impact of melanin levels and make color molecules to penetrate deeper into the cortex of hair. Because of that dye will be stayed last the longest.
Blonde hair dye will last longer for naturally blonde or lighter colored hair. But it still doesn’t have the longest staying power much. If you have brunette or darker hair and planning to lighten your hair, you should have to bleach it. If it is so the melanin in your hair will react well with the dye. Your hair roots can typically show through quicker.
What unnatural hair color fades the fastest?
Though it is bright and beautiful for sure, but it cannot stay last long. Red hair dye molecules incline to be on the larger and they don’t penetrate into the cortex well, so therefor it doesn’t have as much staying power. If you want it to have longevity, you’ll have to keep continuing your dyeing process with this color.
How to find the best hair dye brands for unnatural colors?
If you are looking for a good long-lasting hair dye, however, the options are endless; You have to choose the best from different brands.
We have a list of the best hair dye brands which you can consider in unnatural colors. You can recheck these with your hair specialist and we are sure they have a pretty similar list for hair dye product recommendations.
These brands are not only the most liked by consumers, but also the top reviewed.
Arctic Fox Vegan Semi-Permanent Hair Color (Purple Rain)
- You can safely apply on bleached, black, or gray hair
- The dye is odor-free and has a pleasant smell
- The manufacturer produces vegan and cruelty-free colors
- The dye lasts up to 4 to 8 weeks
Revlon Color silk Dyes based with Keratin (Bright Burgundy)
- Choose from a wide range of up to 41 hues
- The colors are gentle and non-messy on hair
- The dye covers gray hair giving long-lasting effects
- Their hair shades are ammonia-free
L’Oreal Paris Feria Shimmering Hair Color (Tropical Teal)
- It’s one of the most trusted brands that one can rely on
- Huge selection of colors to choose from the fashion point of view
- Their hair color seals the hair strands leaving long-lasting effects on the hair
- The healthy hair dye also deeply conditions the hair making it healthy and vibrant
Punky Semi-Permanent Hair Colors (Plum Shade)
- You can safely mix the shades to form new hair colors
- It is safe to use on bleached and black hair too
- Choose between 23 unnatural and trendy shades
How do you keep unnatural hair color from fading? 7 Tips.
- Use only color-treated products
- Daily color protector
- Keep your hair cool
- Protect it from the sun
- Introduce dry shampoo
- Moisturize with a hair mask
- Stay strong with strengthening haircare products
Does purple hair fade fast?
Purple hair dye is notorious for fading quickly.
How long does lavender hair last?
Lavender lasts about two weeks or so depending on how frequently you wash your hair.
What color cancels out purple in hair?
You should use yellow or orange to cancel out purple in your hair.
How do you remove semi-permanent hair color?
There is a home remedy. Use white vinegar, it can bond to hair pigment and rinse out some types of semi-permanent dye.
How long do vivid colors last in hair?
Approximately 4-5 days. If you’re lucky, over a week retains its original vibrancy.